Job Listing for "Fraud Jobs"
Search result for Fraud Jobs in Kuwait are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in Kuwait which also includes areas of Kuwait like As Salimiyah, Sabah as Salim, Al Farwaniyah, Al Fahahil, Kuwait City, Ar Riqqah, Salwa, Al Manqaf, Ar Rabiyah, Bayan, Al Jahra, Al Fintas, Janub as Surrah, Al Mahbulah, Ad Dasmah, Ash Shamiyah, Al Wafrah, Az Zawr and Al Funaytis. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
Position Overview : As an Area Manager you will be responsible for the administration and daily operations of the branches which entire to you including Transactions, Customer Service, Security and Safety of the branch in accordance with the company objectives. Develop relationship with new customers (individual and corporates). You will be responsible for promoting product/service offered by the company.
Job Purpose: To manage the operational aspects of card business and interface with IT Accountabilities: a) Card Production & Maintenance Unit : Ensure the unit meets the ‘We Promise’ targets b) Settlement: Ensure that the unit functions at optimal levels and the General Ledgers are reconciled regularly and issues are brought to the attention of the management. c) Chargeback Unit: Ensure the unit adheres to the rules / timeframes specified by MasterCard & VISA and our operational losses are minimized d) Fraud Management Unit: To effectively control the fraud losses at the same time ensure that we do not lose business opportunities. e) Merchant Operations Unit: To provide operational support to the Merchant Acquiring business and ensure that we reduce our operational losses f) Customer Service Unit: To serve the walk-in customers effectively and to ensure that the customer complaints are redressed within agreed timeframes
Greeting customers who enter the shop. Be involved in stock control and management. Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for
1. Direct the preparation and ensures the accuracy of all financial reports; including income statements, balance sheets, statement of cash flows, financial ratios analysis and reports.
Job Summary This position is responsible for overseeing Forensic & eDiscovery Technologies practices Agility handles and sources externally in Litigation cases, and Hands-on Computer Forensic for Internal Compliance demand. Responsibilities include practice management and hands-on analysis of electronic evidence, case management, hard drive imaging, computer forensics analysis, data conversion, expert testimony, chain of custody and documentation of all aspects of computer forensics and eDiscovery projects; gathering, recovering, analyzing and presenting data evidence from computers and other digital media related to computer-based and non-cybercrimes; may work on cases concerning identity theft, electronic fraud and various types of scams; fill out reports for law enforcement and testify in court as required; travel is often involved; a great deal of time will be spent analyzing data. Duties & Responsibilities • Co-manage a team of computer forensics consultants; provide department assistance with regard to temporary staff supervision, training and development • Oversight of Agility Computer Forensics Lab and continued development, managing and implementing Forensics programs • Create systems and processes for documentation of Electronic Discovery and Computer Forensics Best Practices • Handle Chain of Custody of all litigation evidence collected • Manage the eDiscovery System used for communication and evidence review; recheck privileged information from production sets to ensure no unauthorized data will be produced • Case management of data production from collection to production for historical review • Provide leadership on emerging computer forensics and electronic discovery technologies and industry trends • Maintain timely and efficient delivery schedules involving multiple concurrent cases • Forensic imaging of hard drives and other electronic media including complex RAID systems • Data conversion and forensic analysis of electronic evidence to identify and tag evidence in electronic discovery efforts • Develop and provide expert reports and affidavits • Write up technical reports following data retrieval detailing on how computer evidence was discovered and all the steps taken during the retrieval process • Ability to handle and rebuild the damaged systems in order to recover lost data • Support, configure, monitor, and optimize system performance to satisfy increasing network traffic demands, growing application complexity, and high-availability requirements of identified critical internet, electronic & voice products and services • Provide expert technical leadership to staff resources responsible for business systems infrastructure, productivity technologies, and electronic services • Provide proactive leadership for the ongoing planning, configuration, contingency/backup mechanisms, and application hosting to support new and existing products and services that require high-availability and high performance electronic services • Keep current on new methodologies and forensic technologies • Train law enforcement officers and attorneys on evidence handling procedures with regard to computer evidence Job Details Date Posted: 2016-03-06 Job Location: Al Jahra, Kuwait Job Role: Technology/IT Company Industry: Distributions and Logistics Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Bachelor's degree Apply Now - Jobs in Kuwait - Technology/IT Jobs in Kuwait - Search All Jobs
To oversee financial activities such as financial control, financial analysis, management reporting and financial performance in compliance with accounting standards and providing inputs for financial system development and implementation. Financial Control & Reporting Recommends benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance and reviews the guidelines / procedures for subsidiaries and corporate financial control ensuring minimization of fraud Provides business support on financial analysis and management, adoption of best practices and unified standards of control, business ethics and implementation of corporate strategies to the Group Chief Financial Officer Analyses complex financial data, extracting and defining relevant information; interpreting data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a financial probability Ensures financial support to the other departments in the development of financial strategies and mechanisms Assists the management in forecasting and preparing the annual budget and Long Range plans, while tracking revenues and expenses to ensure adherence with approved budget Monitors and reviews all capital and operational expenditure within the approved budget Monitors and interprets cash flows and predicting future trends to ensure liquidity levels within the facility Evaluates financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and investment activities, and suggests recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions Prepares a yearly transparency report for the shareholders in the general assembly meeting Reviews all financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis, summarizing the performance results for the management / executive committee, parent company and stakeholders Follows - up of all financial records of the subsidiaries, ensuring that are accurately updated and appropriately secured Finance Standards and Procedures Manages the annual financial audit process and ensures compliance of finance standards and procedures, ensuring financial policies are being adhered to as set out in the corporate financial guidelines. Maintains and administers approved accounting practices to ensure that financial statements and reports accurately reflect the status of the relevant accounts and provide reliable information to control operations Reviews with external auditor for final approval on the financial statements and reporting Financial Management Ensures timely payment of debtors and invoicing of creditors and deals with third party evaluations to determine investment on a yearly basis Responds to verbal and written financial inquiries in a timely manner and provides technical expertise in identifying potential financial/accounting issues Maintains collaborative and effective relationships with other key management personnel and keeps abreast of significant economic, social and technical trends, and regulatory guidelines, which may influence assigned functions/services and/or the facility Managerial Responsibilities: Finalizes the manning needs of the department and obtains requisite approvals Manages the team by evaluating the performance of team members, provides feedback on an on-going basis, identifies development needs and coaches them to ensure on-going capability development.
• Develop a 3 year risk-based Strategic Audit Plan and Annual Audit Plan to be approved by the BAC and recommend modifications to be made to the Annual Audit Plan during the year if circumstances necessitate and obtain BAC approval. • Supervise all the activities of the Internal Audit Department and the daily performance of various audit functions as per the annual audit plan and BAC mandate including special assignments approved by the BAC. • Supervise and monitor any Internal Audit Function or outsourced work at subsidiaries and major group entities inside and outside Kuwait as mandated by the BAC
A leading Real Estate Development Company based in Kuwait having operations in the MENA region is currently seeking to appoint a Chief Audit Executive (CAE) who will be reporting to the Board Audit Committee (BAC). The CAE will be mandated to manage the Internal Audit Function by directing independent, efficient, continuous, risk based audits, reviews, and investigations across the company to provide a reasonable assurance to the Board of Directors that the control environment is adequate enough to achieve the business objectives of the organization. The CAE should strive to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all competencies and skills required to perform the role
Track all fraud instances (both internal and external) such as misuse of systems, fraud at point of sales, fraud at sales channels etc .and recommend...
Posted 15 days ago
Company: Commercial Bank of Kuwait
Handling emergency cases like lost, stolen and fraud cases cards. Assisting branch customers through video calls....
Posted 30+ days ago
Location: Kuwait City
Execute especial internal audits and fraud investigations to provide independent report to management on the deficiencies in the control environment and...
Posted 1 day ago
Company: Department of the Army
Location: Camp Arifjan
Supervise the Procurement Integrity and Procurement Fraud programs. About the Position:....
Posted 8 days ago
Company: Manpower Middle East
Act as KYC data supplier for all AML, Sanctions and Fraud Control units to facilitate their day to day operations and investigations....
Posted 21 days ago
Interesting Alternative Jobs to "Fraud Jobs"
- Biomedical Engineer Biomedical Engineer Supervise Preventive Maintenance of Medical Equipment at Hospital. Supervise Contracts for Procurement and Preventative Maintenance of Medical Equipment at Hospital.
- Customer Service Representative – Medical Sector – Kuwait Our client a world-renowned international hospital in Kuwait is recruiting a Customer Service RepresentativeCandidates should have suitable experience within a medicalhospital environment and must be fluent in EnglishWe would be keen to speak to individuals who have experience of working in Bahrain and also candidates who have worked o
- Qatar Salwa: Mechanic Technician I Halliburton – Salwa, Kuwait – We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of ...
- Kuwait &1605&1607&1606&1583&1587 &1605&1610&1603&1575&1606&1610&1603&1575… Job Extract &1605&1607&1606&1583&1587 &1605&1610&1603&1575&1606&1610&1603&1575 &1605&1593&1578&1605&1583 &1601&1610 &1575&1604&1575&1591&1601&1575&1569 &1582&1576&1585&1607 8 &1587&1606&1608&1575&1578 &1601&1610 &1605&1580&1575&1604 &1605&1603&1575&1601&15
- Kuwait Heavy Driver Job Extract Qualifications The job requires Male applicants only Minimum of 2 years working experience is required for this position Applicants must be 23 to
- Kuwait &1576&1575&1574&1593&1575&1578 &1593&1585&1576&1610&1575&1578 Job Extract &1576&1575&1574&1593&1575&1578 &1593&1585&1576&1610&1575&1578 &1584&1608&1575&1578 &1582&1576&1585&1577 &1576&1575&1604&1575&1586&1610&1575&1569 &1608&1575&1604&1575&1603&1587&1587&1608&1575&1585&1575&1578 &1604&1604&1593&1605&1604 &1576&1588
- Psychology / Sociology Lecturer Kuwait Kuwait – Summary This Kuwait based university is dedicated to developing students’ critical thinking, identities and helping to build their characters, in order to become successful individuals, well-rounded professionals and entrepreneurs, through a unique, learner centered methodology. They encourage innovative teaching methodologies, academic research and publications. Due to their continued ...
- Senior Sales Executives A Leading Logistics Company having its offices in GCC and the Middle East invites resumes for the following vacancy for its offices in Kuwait and Qatar: 1. Senior Sales Executives – should have 4 – 5 years’ experience in Kuwait, Qatar or UAE. Candidates should have good command over ...
- Ordering and Logistics Manager Key Accountabilities- Troubleshooting in purchase processes and derivation of possibilities for enhancement Should have experience in consolidating the ordering sales forecast and present order recommendation and specification of cars Consolidating the ordering sales forecast and present order recommendation and specification
- Sales Coordinator Sales Coordinator is responsible for allocating sale or contracts to projects based on instructions given. – He or She is responsible for linking the same in the ERP system.