• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
• Email promotional material, and other information.
• Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
• Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
• Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
• Order and dispense supplies.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|