Security Guard, Security – Al-Sayer Group
Security Guard ensures security of premises by preventing infractions of company and security rules. The responsibilities include:
1. Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion to ensure security of the property.
2. Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
3. Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft or trespassing.
4. Prepare reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences and submit to Security Officer.
5. Contact police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
6. Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
7. Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
8. Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
9. Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
10. Drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations and to provide personal protection.
11. Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
12. Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
13. Perform other duties as requested by management.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|