• Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and cheques, sustaining business transactions.
• Verifies and posts details of business transactions and maintaining complete general ledger accounts.
• Prepares journal vouchers, accounts statement, etc.
• Reconciles general ledger accounts with various registers.
• Extract General ledger information.
• Reconcile bank & Securities custodian statements.
• Reconcile report discrepancies and problems.
• Codes data for input to dynamical data processing system according to company procedures.
• Reviews balance and interpret computer reports and make corrections.
• Make recommendations on opening new accounts, and closing redundant accounts.
• Recommend changes to chart of accounts.
• Interact with external and internal auditors and providing information for them.
• Support SVP-Accounts in the preparation of annual budgets and preparation of budgetary controls reports.
• Any other responsibility that may be permanently or temporarily assigned to him
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|