Senior Accountant – Al Asyawiah Industrial and Commercial Co.
1. Works under the guidance of the Finance Manager & office in charge
2. Coordinate with client servicing dept. for preparing invoices and follow up payments.
3. Make sure to have approval from the office in charge before incurring expenses.
4. Establish a proper filing system for client invoices, supplier invoices, petty cash bills, banks, business correspondence, bank payments etc.
5. Preparation of monthly cash flow and other financial reports
6. Communicate with line manager for all relevant issues.
7. Day to day accounting job
8. Performs any other work that may be assigned from time to time by the finance manager and office in charge
1. Supervise and monitor day-to-day accounting operation.
2. Checking and reviewing journal vouchers for correctness.
3. Checking all daily transactions entered in the system for mistakes.
4. Checking and verifying payroll and staff related payments
5. Reviewing/preparing bank reconciliation.
6. Following up accounts receivables/payables and preparation of ageing reports.
7. Calculation of staff vacation pay and staff benefits and acquiring necessary information required before providing holidays.
8. To limit expenses paid depending on the allotted budget.
9. To support higher management for any information required for effective decision making.
10. Developing new reports based on the needs of management.
11. Keeping all accounting transactions updated.
12. Posting all accounting transactions into accounting software.
13. Weekly or monthly preparation of financial reports.
Bachelor Degree in accounting or any related discipline- (optional)
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: other
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Joining Date: Unspecified
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Manages Others: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies:
Career Level: unspecified
Years of Experience: Min:
Residence Location: Kuwait
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Retail/Wholesale; Accounting/Auditing; Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|