Senior Accountant – AlQuood International Co.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
– Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
– Prepare balance sheets
– Process invoices
– Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
– Update internal systems with financial data
– Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
– Reconcile bank statements
– Participate in financial audits
– Track bank deposits and payments
– Assist with budget preparation
– Review and implement financial policies
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|