Senior Accountant (Kuwaiti National) – Post Services Company
To maintain accurate records of the company’s payables and receivables; in addition to processing financial transactions and preparing reports.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate sales invoices.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile the company’s payables and receivables (Customers, Suppliers, related parties, and staff accounts).
- Maintain an accurate inventory of airway bills through distributing airway bills to the concerned employees and updating inventory records regularly.
- Maintain accurate records of the company’s fixed assets and depreciation calculation method.
- Maintain accurate prepayments and provisions records.
- Prepare Posta Plus sales team’s commission per the company’s scheme.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting & operation systems and procedures.
- Assure that all the payments and JVs prepared by the accounts’ staff are documented accurately and regularly.
- Support month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Assist in finalizing all external audit requirements within the allocated time frame.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|