Senior Business Excellence Specialist
As a Business Excellence specialist will be responsible to develop, collect, and maintain processes, procedures and records in support of company’s activities according to Quality & Information Security requirements. and addition to carry out/supervise audits to ensure that efficient controls are in place,
- Develop & continuously update processes, procedures, work instructions and flow charts for all functions within the assigned areas in accordance with standard requirements (ISO 9001, ISO 27001,etc.);
- Review on a permanent basis all the companies policies, regulations and procedures to ensure that the role, scope and content are consistent and content is relevant, legal and conforms to company’s objectives
- Ensure compliance of process with all applicable laws, security best practices and company’s SD policies related and Quality and information security.
- Participate in and contribute to management reviews
- Conduct appropriate education and training in support of Business Excellence activities
- Define performance measurements for all processes to increase efficiency and standardization
- Manage measurement for all Key Performance Activities, in terms of monitoring measurement data and developing measurement reports & publishing them quarterly
- Publish and maintain up to date revisions on intranet
- Manage and follow up Non Conformity Reports (NCR) and Observations through to resolution for both internal and external audits
- Carries out process risk analysis and contribute in audit program preparation.
- Prepares audit report including the weaknesses noted in the systems of internal controls, non-compliance with procedures/instructions and recommendations for improvements.
- Carries out special assignments/investigations as instructed by Manager Operational Audit/Corporate Internal Auditor.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|