Senior Catering Sales Officer
• Solicit new catering accounts through various means.
• Regularly meet existing and potential clients to develop long-lasting relationships and book catering events.
• Ensure catering sales targets are met or exceeded.
• Analyze market trends, competition and customers and take required action to stay competitive in the market.
• Develop new service concepts and food offers.
• Provide proposals and quotations to clients and follow up with clients to ensure the completion of the order.
• Negotiate and agree with clients of terms of service and commissions.
• Plan and coordinate the execution of catering events to ensure high customer satisfaction and client retention.
• Coordinate with central kitchen to prepare menu tasting for clients, develop catering menus and organize catering events.
• Review the catering equipment weekly to ensure its completeness and determine any maintenance requirements.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|