Senior Electrical Site Engineer – SSH
We are currently searching for a Senior Electrical Site Engineer to join our team in Kuwait. The Senior Electrical Site Engineer must demonstrate a minimum of 12 yrs. experience of working as a Site Engineer on Mall projects in the Middle East.
SSH is currently undergoing the supervision of a major project based in Kuwait. A Senior Electrical Site Engineer is required supervise and verify the quality control of site Electrical works in full conformity with all contract documents for the project.
– Checks / reviews Contractor’s shop drawings for all electrical services / works, including services composite drawings with special emphasis on coordination with all the civil, structural, architectural works / finishes of the project including compliance with all the regulatory requirements.
– Implements the contract documents, such as design drawings, specifications, Bill of Quantities, contract conditions, etc. on site.
– Reviews / checks and recommend the acceptable completed progress percentages of all electrical activities to the client / CM for Contractor’s Monthly Payment Applications.
– Checks, reviews and approve all the electrical materials submittals, proposals and samples.
– Inspects all the electrical materials delivered to project site for compliance as per approved materials data / samples.
– Checks quality of electrical works for full compliance with the contract Specification requirements and approvals.
– Issues JSIs and NCRs as the case may be applicable.
– Reviews and approve the As Built drawings
– Verifies handing over, testing and commissioning of all electrical systems.
– Evaluates tenders and tenderers.
|Career Level:||Mid Career|