Senior Graphic designer
Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
1.Provides comprehensive level of assistance to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
2.Provide graphic design solutions for a variety of applications and different mediums such as websites, exhibitions, displays, corporate communication and corporate identity.
3. Illustrates concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
4. Preparing rough drafts of material based on agreed brief.
5. Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
6. Create advertorials in Photoshop.
7. Supports creative and technical contributions to projects.
8. Assist in preparing presentations that convey the strategy behind design decisions.
9. Assist in advertising campaigns and mockups.
10. Assist in creating in-house promotional material.
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
12. Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
13. Work closely with other members of the Marketing department ensuring all materials produced effectively convey the brand message.
14. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follow-up on issues in a timely manner.
15. Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the department.
16. Follow the college rules and regulations.
17. Perform other related duties as required.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Responsible to the Senior Manager- PR and Marketing for provide assistance in all Marketing and Public Relations activities.
General direction is provided by the Senior Manager- PR and Marketing.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|