Senior HVAC Engineer – Alghanim International
Site Job Description / Responsibilities:
· Review / Design of Mechanical or HVAC systems for health care application.
· Supervise and co-ordinate for supply, installations of mechanical services for HVAC / ACMV (Air-conditioning units & Mechanical fans) including all trade of works.
· Plan and execute all installation, testing & commissioning works through technical and operational supports.
· To support & assist in air-conditioning system design layout, amend of shop drawings and as-built drawings.
· To support & assist in projects installation, servicing & maintenance under contract basis.
· Do inspection of purchased equipment
· Over-see site testing and commissioning procedures on site quality control of piping and System Integrator (HVAC equipment / chillers)
· Co-ordinate with Project Engineer in notifying customers of any changes in design, documentation, planning, schedule or services performed.
· Ensure all engineering designs, technical drawings and appropriate standards used are properly documented
· Liaise with consultant, Vendors and client on day to day basis on project issues
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Installation & Technical Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|