- Implement the Retail Department’s policies and follow the set procedures, as well as; monitor the adherence of the department’s employees to companies guidelines, policies and procedures in order to achieve the Retail Department’s objectives.
- Plan and develop budgets for the Division in collaboration with senior management and present sales forecast and figures for all product categories across all showrooms to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Develop merchandising & purchasing strategies to enable company to sell range of products that delivers sales and profit targets across all showrooms & product categories by forecasting process and determining accurate inventory needs to optimize sales.
- Monitor store shelves by analyzing the sales performance of different category products across different showrooms; recommend new products, stock promotions/ price reductions of product categories for showrooms as per sales performance.
- Undertake sales initiatives for slow moving/ non-moving product lines by reduce prices or promotions.
- Identify stock requirements through the coordination with Showroom & Sales Departments; communicate orders and forward to Order Processing Department; acquire approval of orders and submit final orders to suppliers with detailed specifications of product.
- Manage the complete Purchasing cycle for all product categories, from placement of orders until receiving and clearance of products from suppliers; including submission of documentation on behalf of clients, product specifications, installation details, delivery notes, etc.
- Ensure all documentation is in place for clearance of imports from the Ministry of Commerce.
- Coordinate with the Finance Department and monitor purchase orders to ensure prompt and timely payments to local and foreign suppliers.
- Implement effective purchasing cycle for all category products; through optimized distribution, controlling and ordering of products based on pre-developed forecasts.
- Update all details on the ERP system with details of requirement, product specifications, quantity details, order placements, delivery dates, etc.
- Prepare plan for the distribution & control of stock in collaboration with the Sales & Retail departments, based on forecast of stock requirement & performance of product range, estimates, sales history, and purchase cycles of all categories fast moving and non-performing products.
- Control stock levels at all showrooms by allocating specific amounts of stock, to each outlet; monitor stock movement, consider markdowns, inter-showroom transfers, promotions. Plan availability schedule for new and continuity product.
- Oversee all communication with foreign & local suppliers; negotiate product pricing, preparation of agreements with terms, conditions & values; distribution agreements; negotiate supplier sales targets, annual growth rate and placement orders for products.
- Coordinate with Suppliers & Logistics on a continual basis to ensure receipt of products with respect to agreed quality, timescales and delivery dates. Devise agreements with suppliers about quality control, accuracy and flexibility throughout the season.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Medical & Healthcare Equipment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|