Senior Planning Engineer – SSH
We are currently searching for a Senior Planning Engineer to join our team in Kuwait. The Senior Planning Engineer must demonstrate a minimum of 10 yrs. experience working as a Senior Planning Engineer on a building project in the Middle East.
SSH is currently undergoing the supervision of a major project based in Kuwait. The Senior Planning Engineer is required to manage day to day responsibility for all time schedule and construction logistics management.
• Prepare and update project master schedule.
• Coordinate the detailed construction schedules of all bid package contractors.
• Review cost loaded schedule(s).
• Monitor and report on construction progress. Suggest means of delay recovery.
• Evaluate progress payment applications in relation to reported completion percentages.
• Conduct progress meetings with contractors and prepare minutes of meetings.
• Assist contractors to resolve site logistical coordination problems.
• Prepare responses to any site correspondence concerning the construction time schedule.