Senior Product Executive – Career Hunters
Exploit all the potential in the decorative paint market by building a good knowledge and understanding of the customer needs and the market situation to achieve company objectives in relation to decorative assortment.Define clear strategies, plans and products positioning to appropriate approach all decorative Professional segments, directing innovations and R&D tasks to fulfill changing customer needs, hence achieving agreed financial results, market share and stated budget for the decorative products assortment.
• Plan, coordinate and supervise product, packaging development, pricing, product campaigns as well as necessary marketing research.
• Monitor, analyse and secure the product sales, profitability and competitiveness.
• Achieving agreed financial results and market share for the Decorative products assortment.
• Work closely with Dubai Factory and Kuwait PAI ( Public Authority for Industry) to obtain KSS (Kuwait standards specifications) certificate to ensure KSS approval for co. products to enter the Kuwaiti market asimported supplier.
• Determine the positioning of premium, medium & economy range of products vs competition by conduction regular benchmarking analysis to stay updated all the time on our product positioning vs competitors` products
• Contribute to increasing the profitability of the existing product line by implementing actions based on the market information in order to deliver business growth.
• Define, develop and execute innovations within the approved strategy and budget limits, following the three-stage innovation process.
• Identify customer needs and coordinate with the regional marketing team to develop innovations within the assigned product range.
• Launch product promotional activities in coordination with related marketing and sales functions to various target audiences.
• Coordination with the regional lab, the regional marketing departments and
company’s sales concerning product related activities.
• Maintain and enhance the relationship with big interior designers in Kuwait market, held seminars, paint schools about innovation products.
• Follow up products consistency through monitoring product complaints and ensure corrective and preventive actions are taken by lab.
• Assortment control (efficient assortment) lean assortment thereby, to reduce the No. of SKUs to the least possible number.
• Achieving agreed financial results and market share for the assigned products.
• Monthly reporting of decorative assortment progress including sales team comments.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|