Senior Sales Account Manager – Omnix International
The Senior Sales Account Manager role demands interaction with existing customers of Omnix at the CISO and CIO level, as well as with technical and the security team. The job holder will also work with Omnix Cybersecurity sales team, as well as with partners and leverage the power of corporate resources within the account base.
Responsibilities include the ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level, advanced solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, coordinating multiple resources within an account, while consistently and successfully closing business for Omnix.
The successful candidate will be extremely results oriented, possess a strong business acumen, combined with a proven ability to build a strong business pipeline, accurately forecast and close business with strong interpersonal and presentational skills.
1. Managing and growing Omnix footprint in our existing accounts in Middle East and penetrate new accounts and clients.
2. Ability to establish strong business relationships at all levels , advanced solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, coordinating multiple resources within an account, while consistently and successfully closing business for Omnix.
3. Technical acumen, to include the ability to coordinate and deliver compelling portfolio presentations
4. Actively engage with prospective new customers via phone, web conference to introduce new Cybersecurity solutions and services and our value proposition
5. Work with the Cybersecurity Technical team and Presales Team to prepare account strategies and plans
6. Partner with marketing and the channel to gain access into new accounts
7. Strong operational excellence, to include forecast accuracy, pipeline development, etc.
8. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Omnix competitive positioning in the marketplace
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|