Senior Sales Executive
· Develop trusting relationships with key customers in the region
· The main purpose of the Senior Sales Executive is to find new clients who could benefit from our products in a designated region.
· Set annual targets per area with full accountability to achieve.
· Responsible for the channel P&L
· Review progress versus objectives at weekly meetings and take corrective action as appropriate.
· Monitor, analyze and evaluate the current market situation and identify opportunities and threats
· Candidates will be expected to develop extensive market knowledge on their respective market segments, competition and analyze changing market condition to report to their direct manager.
· Negotiate and quote prices and terms of sales, agreements based on company Pricing policy, Contract structure and defined Authority Matrix.
· Maintain a physical presence in the region to ensure understanding of customer’s needs.
· Submit weekly reports to management that reflect closed business, forecasted business, pipeline development and other management issues or concerns.
· Lead, and finalize customer’s agreements, including displays, discounts, deals, promotions.
· Canvassing the market by meeting daily with customers through sales calls.
· Market analysis and suggest actions.
· Understand market changes and support budget analysis within their product range and segments.
· Develop new customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
· Achieving sales target plan .
· Promote complete product.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Chemicals Manufacture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|