Senior Site Architect – Construction Services
What we are looking for?
SSH are looking for talented Architect’s to join our team in Kuwait. The Architect must demonstrate a minimum of 10 yrs. experience working on project’s in the Middle East.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the region.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
Working on high profile projects and reporting to the Resident Engineer, your role will be to supervise and verify the quality control of site Architectural works in full conformity with all contract documents for the project. This is a rare opportunity to develop your career with an organisation that has a strong management team, an aggressive growth plan, and is delivering some of the most exciting projects in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- Undertake overview supervision duties on site to ensure general compliance of the works with shop drawings, specification and contract requirements and when necessary cause to address deficiencies associate with the same.
- Coordinate all aspects of submittals, review and approvals against contract requirements and when applicable report and advise on deviations from the same.
- Report on a daily basis to the RE on all activities occurred on site.
- Assist the RE in all aspects of the final Acceptance of the work and close-out all applicable contracts related to the same.
- Coordinate with the team on site to ensure that contractual obligations are met.
- Gives clear, concise and understandable instructions to Contractors to avoid abortive works and errors.
- Follows up with Staff to ensure compliance with requirements.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|