Senior Site Architect – SSH
We are currently searching for a Senior Site Architect to join our team in Kuwait. The Senior Site Architect must demonstrate a minimum of 12 yrs. experience of working as a Site Architect on a mall project in the Middle East.
SSH is currently undergoing the supervision of a major project based in Kuwait. A Senior Site Architect is required to supervise the work of relevant contractors to ensure quality and that constructions/installations are in accordance with drawings, specifications and local regulations. Act as a focal point to the Client and to the Head of Department.
To support continued growth we are currently recruiting experienced Site Architects. Working on high profile projects and reporting to the Resident Engineer, your role will be to supervise and verify the quality control of site Architectural works in full conformity with all contract documents for the project. This is a rare opportunity to develop your career with an organisation that has a strong management team, an aggressive growth plan, and is delivering some of the most exciting projects in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- Undertake overview supervision duties on site to ensure general compliance of the works with shop drawings, specification and contract requirements and when necessary cause to address deficiencies associate with the same.
- Coordinate all aspects of submittals, review and approvals against contract requirements and when applicable report and advise on deviations from the same.
- Report on a daily basis to the RE on all activities occurred on site.
- Assist the RE in all aspects of the final Acceptance of the work and close-out all applicable contracts related to the same.
- Coordinate with the team on site to ensure that contractual obligations are met.
- Gives clear, concise and understandable instructions to Contractors to avoid abortive works and errors.
- Follows up with Staff to ensure compliance with requirements.
|Career Level:||Mid Career|