Senior Visual Merchandising – Trolley
Job Description: –
Ensure optimal planograms for specific product categories to maximize customer purchases
• Conduct bespoke analysis of sales patterns and product movement to develop product facings and quantity on in-store displays
• Design planogram to be used by visual implementation team for management approval
• Monitor implementation of approved planograms for designated product categories
• Conduct periodic inventory check for in-store displays to ensure that the specified quantity of products is available for shelf displays.
– Complete and submit planograms for all new and existing points of distribution.
– Evolve Visual Merchandising guidelines and approaches to enhance customer navigation, shop ability, and overall retail engagement and experience.
– Build core assortment of planograms.
– Provide planograms for all merchandising updates.
– Collaborate with Creative, managing the interaction between product lineups and visual content.
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|