Service/ Billing Director – Telecommunications Domain
A) – Accountabilities
– Directs, manages and oversees the daily administration tasks and processes on Billing, Interconnect and Mediation.
– Responsible for Billing (GSM and ISP) and Interconnect Systems implementation, configuration, customization and integration with other automated systems, such as POS/CRM and Oracle GL.
– Responsible for Mediation System implementation, configuration, customization and integration with the Core Network Elements.
– Ensure that the Bills are produced accurate and on time.
– Ensure the integrity of the Billing, Interconnect and Mediation systems.
– Work with the regulatory instance and the operators for Interconnect Billing.
B) – Qualifications
• Proven Experience in Ericsson Billing Suite Domain (At least Three large engagements of Implementation / Support)
• Proven Experience in Service Delivery Domain managing large teams (At least ONE Large Project with complex OLA’s/SLA’s/KPI’s in the Domain of AMS/ADM)
• Experience in VAS
• Excellent Managerial Skills implementing continuous improvements, cost optimization, efficiency and effectiveness
• Ability to Scale the business to other Projects in future
• Experienced in Telecom Domain/Ericson
• Experience in Other BSS Domains (e.g. CRM, Portal)
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|