Service Contracts Coordinator – منسق عقود خدمية – Kuwait Finance House
Brief Posting Description
To execute logistics activities related to assigned service contracts in order to ensure that requirements are met in a prompt, organized and cost effective manner.
Service Contracts Follow-up
· Follow up on the implementation of assigned service contracts (e.g. cleaning, canteen, maintenance, etc.) and provide administrative support as required to ensure that all logistic requirements are implemented effectively and in a timely manner.
· Follow up on the quality of service provided from external parties to enhance the satisfaction across KFH.
· Build and maintain relationships with external entities to ensure that the services provided are of optimal quality and cost.
· Conduct frequent site visits to locations where services are provided to ensure that service contracts are implemented in alignment with the set objectives of the function and that the contracts provide the optimal service within the assigned budget.
· Communicate regularly with relevant parties regarding provided services to ensure the prompt execution of requests.
· Provide publication services across KFH as assigned which include business cards printing, door labels production and desk labels and ensure the execution of all requirements accurately.
· Maintain an up-to-date record of all services provided with relevant information and schedules to enable proper maintenance and follow-up.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Islamic Banking|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|