Site Engineer – Finishing (Building) – Alghanim International
1. To participate in risk assessments and actively manage the risks of the projects and the business.
2. To assist with the preparation of the project estimates, budget, schedules and execution and project control plans.
3. To prepare and submit reports on the progress and status of the project and maintain effective and on-going communications with construction and contractor management teams.
4. To monitor and assign work to Site Engineers in accordance with Company’s policies and procedures and limits of authority.
5. To monitor and control expenses related to project work and ensure organisational forecasts and budgets are met for these expenses.
6. To handle procurement activities relating to contracts and sub contracts in accordance with Company Procedures and Procurement department activities.
7. To undertake team briefings and inception activities to ensure all aspects of work are understood by all concerned parties.
8. To ensure safety standards and procedures are implemented and followed in accordance with contract requirements and Company guidelines.
9. To undertake QC reporting interaction with other departments of Company and clients to assure production schedules and deliveries are met.
10. To be responsible and report on the scheduling of man/material movements for all aspects of construction and or maintenance activity.
11. To act as a liaison with contractors and clients managing any work interfaces and enhancements to project scope.
12. To review and evaluate technical submittals and shop drawings prior to submission to consultants and clients according to required project standards.
13. To assist the Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer in preparation of Sub Contract agreements and to recruit people for his area of discipline.
14. To manage the planning process for execution of the engineered solution.
15. To supervise and coordinate project work for his area of discipline in accordance with contract conditions, working within budget and time constraints to ensure customer satisfaction.
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|