Social Media Specialist – Union Trading Company
• As the Social Media Specialist, you will have the opportunity to plan, develop, and maintain current and new social media communications efforts, as well as make recommendations regarding the use of current and future social media channels.
• Take the customer’s brand and develop it online while respecting the customer’s identity, tone of voice and service offerings.
• Research and create content in line with the brand’s voice and business, as well as its social media strategy.
• Plan, manage and implement social media strategies for different clients across several different platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc. depending on each client’s business and needs.
• Maintain a robust community while keeping the voice of each brand and participate in dialogue with customers when appropriate.
• Manage multiple projects relating to the effective use of social media. Provide updates and reviews to management at various levels to educate and inform about social media activities, policies, competition, and achievements.
• Coordinate social media content development, campaigns with other communications projects and event calendar.
• Identify new opportunities to continually improve the social media presence of each client to engage supporters online and nurture them into customers.
• Work with the Art Department where needed, to produce creative for use in social media campaigns.
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|