Staff Nurse – Yiaco Medical Company
- Shall be Responsible for providing nursing care through all phases of care taking into consideration age and developmental needs.
- Shall provide education to the patient about his condition, disease, medications prescribed
- Shall Perform the initial physical assessment and document findings and regularly reevaluates the patient’s nursing needs.
- Shall Initiate the plan of care and necessary revisions when needed.
- Shall coordinate with the treating physician if any changes in the patient condition and report any incident or adverse event.
- Shall Perform nursing services in accordance with the care plan.
- Shall help the patient/ newborn with the daily activities and document any environmental safety measures that needs to be adjusted by the family.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|