Technician- Support – Australian College of Kuwait
Provide support in the daily operations of the department.
Responsible for the maintenance and repairs of all ACK IT Systems.
1. Provide first level support for computer software and classroom technology equipment used.
2. Respond to requests for technical assistance in-person, via phone, and electronically.
3. Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
4. Performs typical maintenance tasks to support the daily operations of the department.
5. Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machinery and the building or grounds as required.
6. Follow the college rules and regulations.
7. Coordinate outside contractors or vendors for various services if required.
8. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously and follow-up on issues in a timely manner.
9. Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the department.
10. Performs other related duties as required.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY:
To ensure that duties are carried out to a satisfactory standard.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Certifications such as A+, Network+, MOUS, and/or MCP are preferred but not required.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|