Treasury Officer – SOS HR Solutions
• To maintain and improve profitably with corporate customers portfolio and all clients dealing directly.
• Revenue generation, selling FX to both local market and clients.
• To be directly responsible for the assigned budget targets.
• Maximize Profit and Minimize risk within acceptability through; and trading within approved limits.
• Maintain deal record and P&L on a daily basis.
• Maintain close relationships with other market companies in order to support business in the area and have updated market information.
• Keep up-to-date with rate movements and currency fluctuations internationally through studying country and global economic indicators, etc.
• Comply with internal and external regulatory requirements.
• Monitoring and checking prices on major international financial exchanges.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|