– Disassemble watches and inspect them for defective, worn, misaligned, or rusty parts, using hand tools.
– Record quantities and types of watches repaired, serial and model numbers of items, work performed, and charges for repairs.
– Clean, rinse, and dry timepiece parts, using solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical watch-cleaning machines.
– Gather information from customers about a timepiece’s problems and its service history.
– Perform regular adjustment and maintenance on timepieces, watch cases, and watch bands.
– Adjust timing regulators, using truing calipers, watch-rate recorders, and tweezers.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|